In data communications, a Megabit (Mb) equals 1,048,576 bits. A bit is a binary digit or binary information unit. It is a single digit in a binary number, therefore it is either zero or one. The megabit is most commonly used when referring to data transfer rates in network speeds, e.g. a 100 Mbit/s (megabits per second).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!