MCA is an abbreviation for Micro Channel Architecture. It is the data bus of the IBM PS/2 line of microcomputers that controls the flow of data between the processors and to and from peripheral devices such as the keyboard, monitor, and printer. The Micro Channel Architecture has three main aspects: a 32-bit bandwidth, the Input/Output (I/O) processors, and the multimaster control, which acts like a data traffic cop to allow multiprocessors to work simultaneously. Interface boards that plug into the Micro Channel Architecture bus are not interchangeable with those of standard PCs.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!