A Lookup Table is An array or matrix of data that contains items that are searched. For instance, it can be a specific area on a worksheet in a spreadsheet program that is set aside for storing a grid of information. This can then be referenced in a formula using special Lookup functions. A Lookup Table can be referred to directly, by cell reference, or can be used indirectly using functions to determine the position of a given value. A good example is an invoicing system that looks up the price of a product.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!