A Logon Script Path is a sequence of directory names that specifies the location of the logon script. When a user logs on to the system, the authenticating computer locates the specified logon script (if one has been assigned to that user account) by following that computer's local logon script path, which is usually (systemroot\System32\Repl\Import\Scripts).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!