Laser is an abbreviation for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. It is an intense, usually focused, beam of light. Lasers are commonly used in data storage and retrieval in computers, such as CD and DVD players. Bar code readers in stores use lasers. Doctors use lasers to do delicate surgery, such as eye surgery. Lasers carry TV and telephone signals over special cables. Metal workers use lasers to cut and weld metal into everything from street light poles to cars.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!