Laser Printers are capable of producing extremely high-quality text and graphics (including color) at fantastic speeds. At their most basic, laser printers apply an electrostatic charge to a drum inside the printer cartridge. A laser or a light-emitting diode then discharges portions of the drum to form the characters or graphics. Charged toner attaches itself to these discharged sections. A charged piece of paper is passed over the drum, transferring the toner. The toner is then heated and fused to the sheet.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!