A Knowledge Base is a web based database of help and support for Microsoft products and services. It provides the means for the computerized collection, organization, and retrieval of knowledge. Microsoft uses a Q number designation for specific articles in the their Knowledge Base, which is usually followed by a number such as Q1234. That number can be a keyed search specifically or the database can be searched by keywords for related items. The most important aspect of a knowledge base is the quality of information it contains. The best ones have carefully written articles that are kept up to date, an excellent information retrieval system and a carefully designed content format and classification structure.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!