In the Google AdWords program, a keyword is marked Inactive For Search if it doesn't have a high enough Quality Score and cost-per-click (CPC) bid to trigger ads on Google or the Google search network. This means your keyword's CPC bid doesn't meet the quality-based minimum bid. To help activate a keyword, you can increase your keyword's Quality Score by reorganizing your campaign, changing your keyword match type, or improving the ad text. You can also increase your cost-per-click bid to the minimum bid.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!