In the Google AdWords program, Keyword Advertising refers to using keywords to trigger (set off a series of events) ads. Typically, advertisers select a set of keywords related to the product or service they wish to advertise. The ads are then displayed in relevant places based on those keywords. For example, Google matches advertiser-selected keywords to user search terms on Google.com in order to show relevant ads.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!