A Keyboard Buffer is a temporary storage area in memory that keeps track of keys that you typed, even if the computer did not immediately respond to the keys when you typed them. Keyboard buffers have long been used in command-line processing. As a user enters a command, the command itself is echoed on the terminal and he or she can edit it before it is processed by the computer.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!