A Key Ring in public key encryption systems, such as Pretty Good Privacy (PGP), is a pair of keys that consists of both a public key and its corresponding private key. Data encrypted with someone's public key can only be decrypted with the corresponding private key, and vice versa. Key ring is also an application various desktop environments, which allows users to store their passwords and accounts in a reasonably secure fashion. Password and account information is encrypted and then stored in an encrypted form.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!