JVM is an abbreviation for Java Virtual Machine. It is a program that interprets Java byte codes into machine code so that it can run Java programs. Therefore, Java applets (simple computer program that performs a single task) will not run without a virtual machine. Java applets are not dependent on one operating system, making it a very useful language to write it, as the same code may work over many different computers. The VM is what makes Java portable where a vendor such as Microsoft or Sun writes a Java Virtual Machine for their operating system, and any Java program can run on that Virtual Machine.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!