JRE is an abbreviation for Java Runtime Environment. Java is a programming language and since it is a newer language, it is not natively supported by all operating systems. Therefore, a Java Runtime Environment is required for Java applets and Java applications to run. JRE is developed by Sun Microsystems Inc. and includes the Java Virtual Machine libraries and components, which are necessary to run programs that are written in Java. The JRE is available for multiple computer platforms, including Mac, Windows, and Unix, and provides a runtime environment in which Java programs can run.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!