JIT is an abbreviation for Just-In-Time Compiler and is also known as Dynamic Translation. When dealing with Java, a Just-In-Time Compiler converts Java byte code (compiled Java source language statements) into native code designed to run on a specific hardware and operating system platform. Since it compiles all the code at once before execution, Java programs often run faster with a JIT than with a Java Virtual Machine. Several modern runtime environments, such as Microsoft's .NET Framework technology and some implementations of Java, rely on JIT compilation for high-speed code execution.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!