ISP is an abbreviation for Internet Service Provider, meaning any company, organization, or individual that sells access to the internet. Popular commercial ISPs include AOL (America OnLine), EarthLink Network, NetZero, and the major long-distance phone and cable companies. An ISP provides a telephone number, a user name, a password, and other connection information so users can connect their computers to the ISP's computers. An ISP typically charges a monthly or hourly connection fee. ISPs may offer such additional services as email, domain name registration, and proprietary web content development.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!