In the Google AdSense and AdWords programs, Invalid Clicks or page impressions are clicks generated through prohibited means with the intention of artificially increasing click or impression counts on a publisher web site. Google's proprietary technology analyzes clicks and impressions to determine whether they are being used to artificially drive up an advertiser's clicks or a publisher's earnings. For AdWords accounts, Google does not charge your account if the clicks are determined to be generated by prohibited methods. Invalid clicks may include repeated manual clicks, automated clicking tools, or the use of robots.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!