An Intranet is actually a private network within an organization that uses Internet technologies and protocols, but is available only to certain people, such as employees of a company. An Intranet can be understood as a private version of the Internet that is confined to an organization. Intranets help users to locate and view information faster and use applications relevant to their roles and responsibilities. By using a web browser interface, such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, Internet users can access data held in any database the organization wants to make available, anytime and from anywhere within the company workstations. An organization's intranet is usually securely protected from external access by a firewall.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!