Internet Backbone refers to the super fast network spanning the world from one major metropolitan area to another that is provided by a handful of national Internet service providers (ISPs). These organizations use connections running at approximately 45 Mbps (T3 lines) linked up at specified interconnection points called national access points, which are located in major metropolitan areas. Local ISPs connect to this backbone through routers so that data can be carried though the backbone and sent to its destination.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!