Hyper-Threading refers to Intel's trademark for their implementation of the simultaneous multithreading technology on the Pentium 4 microarchitecture. In the past, threading was enabled in the software by splitting instructions into multiple streams so that multiple processors could act upon them. Hyper Threading Technology provides thread-level parallelism on each processor, resulting in more efficient use of its resources, higher processing throughput, and better performance on today's multithreaded software.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!