HTTP is an abbreviation for Hypertext Transfer Protocol. It is a method of communication between a client (a Web browser), such as Mozilla Firefox, and a server on the World Wide Web. When you type a URL into your browser, you are actually sending an HTTP request to a web server for a page of information. That is why all web site addresses begin with the "http://" prefix. The web server, which is designed to handle all HTTP requests, will then send back the requested HTML page to your browser. An HTTP address, which is one kind of Uniform Resource Locator (URL), usually takes the form: http://www.real-knowledge.com.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!