Heuristics refers to a method of analyzing outcome through comparison to previously recognized patterns. It pertains to the process of gaining knowledge or some desired result by intelligent guesswork rather than by following a preestablished formula. For example, an antivirus program, familiar with basic virus behavior, such as deleting files in sequence, could use heuristics to identify unknown virus strains by their behavior.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!