A Handshake is an exchange of signals between two devices. It establishes the communications channels and protocols necessary for devices to send and receive data. It usually takes place over a pair of wires on the serial port's RS-232 interface. The computer uses one of the wires to stop or start the transfer of data from the modem, and the modem uses the other wire to start or stop transfers from the computer.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!