Gopher was named for its ability to go for information. Gopher is a text-based information retrieval system for the Internet. Equipped with a Gopher client, you can use Gopher servers to search databases around the globe for keywords or subjects. Because web browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, include Gopher client capabilities, the Web is superseding Gopher for document retrieval. One advantage of using Gopher is you can read information directly from the servers, with no need to copy or save the files to your system first.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!