Google Trends analyzes a portion of worldwide Google web searches from all Google domains to compute how many searches have been done for the terms you've entered, relative to the total number of searches done on Google over time. You can choose to see data for select Google properties, including Web search, Images, Product search, and News search (certain properties aren't currently available in all countries/territories). Keep in mind that Trends uses data aggregated over millions of users without personally identifiable information. Additionally, it only shows results for search terms that receive a significant amount of traffic, and enforces minimum thresholds for inclusion in the tool.
Google Trends - Features
Google Trends Aims To Provide Insights Into Broad Search Patterns!
- Google Trends Computes How Many Searches Have Been Done For The Terms You Enter.
- Google Then Shows A Search-Volume Graph With The Results Plotted On A Linear Scale.
- Located Just Beneath The Search-Volume Graph Is The News-Reference-Volume Graph.
- This Graph Shows You How Many Times Your Topic Appeared In Google News Stories.
- Google Hot Trends Reflects What People Are Searching For On Google Today.
- Google Hot Trends Highlights Searches That Have Sudden Surges In Popularity.
- You Can Compare Up To Five Terms By Separating Each With A Comma.
See What Keywords People Are Searching For On A Daily Basis With: Google Trends
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!