On any Google Search Results page, each blue underlined line is a search result the Google search engine found for your search terms. The first item is the most relevant match found, the second is the next most relevant, and so on down the list. If you click the title of any result, you'll be taken to that webpage. The following are all the elements and tools that you'll find on a Google search results page: Header, Search bar, Search results, Tools & filters, Right-hand section and Bottom of the page.
Google Search Results - Features
You Can Create A Custom Search Engine That's Tailored To Your Needs!
- Include One Web Site, Multiple Web Sites, Or Specific Web Pages.
- You Can Host The Search Box And Results On Your Own Web Site.
- Customize The Colors And Branding To Match Your Existing Web Pages.
- Apply Your Web Site's Look And Feel To The Search Results Page.
- Add Sites To Your Search Engine's Index As You Surf The Web.
- Google Custom Search Benefits Your Web Site, Blog Or Special Interest Group.
- Make Money With Google Custom Search By Participating In Google AdWords.
Add Search Engine Functionality To Your Site With: Google Custom Search
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!