Google Product Search uses the power of Google search technology to help shoppers find the items they want, both online and in nearby stores. Google Product Search users can sort results by price or store location, see product and merchant reviews, specify a desired price range, and also view photos. Product Search accepts data feeds directly from merchants to ensure that product information is accurate and up to date. Because Google does not charge merchants for inclusion in Product Search, shoppers can browse categories or conduct searches with confidence that the provided results are truly relevant and unbiased.
Google Product Search - Features
Quickly And Easily Find The Products You Want With Google Product Search!
- Shoppers Can Quickly And Easily Find Their Products With Complete Confidence.
- The Search Results Are Linked To Merchant Sites Who Participate In Product Search.
- Increase Traffic And Sales By Submitting All Your Products Google Product Search.
- Inclusion In Product Search Is Totally Free With No Charges For Uploading Your Items.
- With Google's Data Feed Tool, You Can Easily Submit Your Entire Product Catalog.
- Products Can Be Uploaded One At A Time Or With A Data Feed Through Google Base.
- Merchants Can Also Code Their Product Catalog Into The Product Search Index.
Find The Products You Want Online And In Nearby Stores With: Google Product Search
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!