Google Patent Search is an easy way to search for patents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Patents issued in the United States are public domain government information, and images of the entire database of U.S. patents are readily available online via the USPTO web site. Each Google Patent Search result represents an individual patent where Google will display results based on their relevance to your specific search terms entered. Google will also display a number of details about each patent in the list of results. Using the same technology that powers Google Book Search, Google has converted the entire image database of United States patents into a format that's totally easy to search.
Google Patent Search - Features
Find Patents Within Any Field Of Knowledge With Google Patent Search!
- Google Patent Search Provides An Easy Way To Find And Read These Patents.
- Patent Summary Section: Lists Dates Of Interest, Associated Parties And Classifications.
- Claims Section: Displays The Specific Claims Made By The Patent.
- Drawings Section: Displays Thumbnail Links Of Drawings In The Body Of The Patent.
- Citations Section: Lists Other Patents That Were Cited By The Patent Being Described.
- Referenced By Section: Lists Other Patents That Reference The Patent Being Described.
Search And Find Patents That Interest You With: Google Patent Search
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!