Google Docs allows you to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations online. You can easily do all the basics, including making bulleted lists, sorting by columns, adding tables, images, comments, formulas, changing fonts and more. And it's free. You can even upload your existing files as Google Docs accepts most popular file formats, including DOC, XLS, ODT, ODS, RTF, CSV, PPT, etc. So go ahead, give it a try and upload your existing files. Its familiar desktop feel makes editing a breeze. Just click the toolbar buttons to bold, underline, indent, change font or number format, change cell background color and so on.
Google Docs - Features
Here's What You Can Do With Documents Using Google Docs!
- Upload Word Docs, OpenOffice, RTF, HTML Or Text Or Create New Ones From Scratch.
- Use Google's Simple WYSIWYG Editor To Format And Spell Check Your Documents Etc.
- Invite Others By E-Mail Address To Edit Or View Your Documents And Spreadsheets.
- Edit Your Documents Online With Whomever You Choose.
- Publish Documents Online To The World, As Web Pages Or Post Them To Your Blog.
- Download Documents To Your Desktop As Word, Openoffice, RTF, PDF, HTML Or Zip.
- E-Mail Your Documents Out To Family And Friends As File Attachments.
Create Documents, Spreadsheets And Presentations Online With: Google Docs
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!