Google Checkout makes shopping online faster and more secure by enabling buyers to make purchases from stores all across the web with just a single Google login. For merchants, Google Checkout is a fast, convenient checkout process that brings you more customers and allows them to buy from you where you can process their orders and charge their credit or debit cards for free! Google Checkout also helps make Google's search and ads products more effective for online merchants. By having the Google Checkout badge on Google AdWords ads and Product Search results, buyers can purchase their items more quickly.
Google Checkout - Overview
Google Checkout Is A Faster, Safer And More Convenient Way To Shop Online
- You Can Quickly And Easily Make Purchases From Stores Across The Web.
- Google Checkout Enables You To Track All Your Orders And Shipping In One Place.
- Google's Fraud Protection Policy Covers You Against Unauthorized Purchases Made.
- Google Does Not Share Your Purchase History Or Full Credit Card Number With Sellers.
- Keep Your Email Address Confidential, And Easily Turn Off Unwanted Emails From Stores.
- For Merchants, Users Click On Ads 10% More When Ads Display The Checkout Badge.
- Merchants Who Use Google Checkout Pay No Setup, Monthly Or Gateway Fees.
You Can Sign Up For Google Checkout For Free: Sign Up For Google Checkout
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!