Google Accessible Search is a Google Labs product designed to identify and prioritize search results that are more easily usable by blind and visually impaired users. Regular Google search helps you find a set of documents that is most relevant to your tasks. Accessible Search goes one step further by helping you find the most accessible pages in that result set. Accessible Search is a natural and important extension of Google's overall mission to better organize the world's information and make it universally accessible.
Google Accessible Search - Features
Accessible Web Search For The Visually Impaired!
- Google Accessible Search Improves Search Results Based On Specialized Interests.
- It Helps The Visually Impaired Quickly Find The Most Relevant And Useful Information.
- It Looks At A Number Of Signals By Examining The HTML Markup Found On A Web Page.
- It Favors Pages With Few Visual Distractions And Those Pages With Images Turned Off.
- For A More Useful And Accessible Search Experience For The Blind And Visually Impaired.
- Google Accessible Search Does Not Change The Look And Feel Of Google Search Results.
- Instead, It Will Simply Reorganize Search Results Based Upon How Accessible They Are.
Find More Accessible Web Pages With: Google Accessible Search
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!