GDI is an abbreviation for Graphics Device Interface and is sometimes called Graphical Device Interface. GDI is a Microsoft Windows interface for representing graphical objects and transmitting them to output devices such as monitors and printers. GDI is responsible for tasks such as drawing lines and curves, rendering fonts and handling palettes. It is the part that draws all the graphical objects, including common elements such as scroll bars and lines, to the screen. GDI functions are handled by a program called gdi.exe that loads automatically when you start Microsoft Windows.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!