FSB is an abbreviation For Frontside Bus. The Frontside Bus connects the computer's processor to the system memory (RAM) and other components on the motherboard. These components include the system chipset, AGP video card, PCI devices, and other peripherals. Because the FSB serves as the main path from the processor to the rest of the motherboard, it is also called the System Bus. The speed of the Frontside Bus is measured in Megahertz or Gigahertz, just like the Central Processor Unit (CPU).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!