In the Google AdWords program, the term Frequency refers to the average number of times a unique user saw your ad over a given time period. It is very similar to to the term Impression, which refers to the number of times your ad is actually displayed on Google or on sites or products within the Google Network.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!