Freeware can be considered any software application offered to users at no monetary charge. Some Freeware applications may be distributed legally by any user. Many software vendors offer free limited versions of new applications to help advertise full, non-free versions. Technically, adware is also a form of freeware. The term "freeware" was coined by Andrew Fluegelman in 1983 to describe his program PC-Talk.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!