A Font is a graphic design applied to a collection of numbers, symbols, and characters. A Font describes a certain typeface, along with other qualities such as size, spacing, and pitch. For example, Times Roman is a typeface that defines the shape of each character. Within Times Roman, however, there are many fonts to choose from such as different sizes, italic, bold, and so on. The term Font is often used incorrectly as a synonym for Typeface. A Font is a discrete commodity where a Typeface is a visual appearance or style.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!