A Firewall can be considered a gateway within a computer, adding protection against potential hackers. Firewalls are designed to work with router programs, filtering network packets to help determine which of them should continue forward and which should not. The most common firewall method screens requests for gaining access to a network, ensuring the domain names and IP addresses are identifiable and approved. Although corporations have been protecting business with the use of firewalls for a long time, new technology is now providing firewall protection for personal computer users as well.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!