A Filter Pattern is the actual text string against which Google Analytics will attempt to match pageview data. Patterns can be specific text to match or may use wildcards as part of a regular expression. (Regular expressions are special characters that match or capture portions of a field, as well as the rules that govern all characters. Most of the filters included in Google Analytics use these expressions to match the data and perform an action when a match is achieved.)
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!