FDISK, included in all versions of MS-DOS and Windows, is a utility for formatting (preparing) a hard disk drive to hold data and to logically partition the disk, specifying and naming major portions of it for different uses. Typically most personal computers today arrive with the drive already partitioned and loaded with the operating system. The FDISK program allows you to delete, create, and partition different portions of the hard drive. Use caution when repartitioning a hard disk as repartitioning wipes out all data on the disk.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!