FAT is an abbreviation for File Allocation Table. It is a common method of organizing data stored on a computer's hard disk drive. It is basically a table the operating system uses to locate files on a disk. The first version dates back to August of 1980. FAT now relies on a boot sector that stores basic information including the type of files stored, a FAT region that stores two copies of the FAT system itself, a data region that stores the files, and a root directory region that stores information about the files.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!