FAQ is an abbreviation for Frequently Asked Questions. It refers to listed questions and answers, all supposed to be frequently asked and also pertaining to a particular topic. Its purpose is so that users new to a group don't continuously bombard the group with the same questions. Depending on usage, the term may refer specifically to a single frequently-asked question, or to an assembled list of many questions and their answers. The common answer from newsgroup members to common questions is, "Read the FAQ!"
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!