In the Google AdWords program, an Exception Request can be submitted if you feel that your ad or chosen keyword does actually meet our guidelines after it has been denied. For instance, when you create or edit an ad or keyword list, you may receive a notification that your ad or keyword does not meet one of our advertising policies. The AdWords system performs an automatic check to help you pass their approval criteria as easily and quickly as possible. If you don't think the policy applies to you, you can file an exception request to have an AdWords Specialist review it. Your ad will be able to run once it is approved.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!