Error Rate is a term that describes the degree of errors encountered during data transmission over a communications or network connection. The higher the Error Rate the less reliable the connection or data transfer will be. It can also refer to a physical hardware device as well as a software application where in many cases, it may be acceptable if a certain number of errors are generated. This is often referred to as the Error Rate and the acceptable level will vary according to the device being used. For instance, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, at present will have an error rate around five to ten percent.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!