EPP is an abbreviation for Extended Capabilities Port. It is a a parallel port standard for Personal Computers that is capable of working about twice as fast as the original Centronics parallel port. It offers bi-directional support, which means that it can transfer data back and forth between a peripheral, such as a printer, and a computer at the same time. It is not to be confused with the more common and faster Enhanced Capabilities Port (ECP), which works about 10 times faster than the original Centronics port.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!