An Emulator is the process where one computer mimics another computer. For example, a Macintosh computer system can emulate a Microsoft Windows based computer system. Once the computer is emulated, it theoretically has the same functioning capacities as the computer it is now emulating.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!