An Email Header is the data contained at the beginning of an electronic message that contains information about the message. Generally, the header is used to identify the type of message, its source and destination, and other information that may be required to decode it and understand the message. In essence, an Email Header can be thought of as the envelope of the message, containing the address of the sender, the recipient, the subject and other related information pertaining to the sender.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!