In the Google AdSense program and from a publisher's perspective, Effective CPM (cost-per-thousand impressions) is a useful way to compare revenue across different channels and advertising programs. It is calculated by dividing total earnings by the number of impressions in thousands. For example, if a publisher earned $270 from 45,000 impressions, the Effective CPM would equal $200/45, or $6.00. However, please keep in mind that it is a reporting feature that does not represent the actual amount paid to a publisher.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!