ECC is an abbreviation for Error Checking and Correction. It is the incorporation of extra parity bits in transmitted data in order to detect errors that can be corrected by the controller. ECC is a more elaborate error detection method than parity as it can detect multiple bit errors and can locate and fix single bit errors. ECC usually uses three additional bits per byte of data (compared to one additional bit for parity).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!