eBay is known as the world's largest online marketplace. It is an American Internet company with an online auction and shopping site (eBay.com) where people and businesses buy and sell goods and services worldwide. The online auction web site was founded by computer programmer, Pierre Omidyar, on September 3, 1995. Millions of collectibles, appliances, computers, furniture, equipment, vehicles, and other miscellaneous items are listed, bought, and sold daily. Anything can be sold as long as it is not illegal or does not violate the eBay Prohibited and Restricted Items policy. Even services and intangibles can be sold too. eBay went public in 1998 and is listed on the NASDAQ stock market as (NASDAQ: EBAY).
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!