Eavesdropping is is a term used to describe the process of listening, monitoring, and/or examining someone without their permission and/or knowledge. It also means to listen secretly to the private conversation of others. For example, a user could eavesdrop on someone's e-mail or chat conversation. Note: If a message is being publicly broadcasted, witnessing it would not count as eavesdropping
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!