Dynamic IP Addressing refers to one of two types of addressing used by DSL. With this temporary form, addresses are assigned at the start of a session from a pool of addresses. When the session is concluded the IP Address is returned back to the pool. Having a Dynamic IP address means that each time that device accesses the Internet, it will have a different address. There is no need for the user to take any action to set up this address each time he or she goes online.
Amazon Warehouse Deals • Enjoy Deep Discounts
- Deep discounts on open-box items like TVs, laptops, tablets, home audio, home goods and more!
- Every deeply discounted and open-box item is hand-checked and graded!
- Eligible items sold by Amazon Warehouse Deals qualify for Prime or FREE Shipping!
- Amazon Warehouse Deals are backed by Amazon Customer Service!
- All discounted and open-box items are backed by Amazon's 30-Day Return Policy!